If ministering to large audiences through electronic media including video/television, radio, and web based media is your thing, then you don’t want to miss this opportunity! Shoreline Church, a non-denominational church in Austin, TX is looking for a results-oriented, intelligent, well rounded, adaptable to frequent changes kind of person to join their growing, dynamic team. The church is led by Pastors Robert and Dr. Laura Koke, and they are looking for that right person to fit this role. Let me list off a few of their desires they are looking for to help minister to the over 5,000 people who attend their church each week:
- A degree in video production or three years minimum equivalent on the job experience.
- Proficient with cinematic cameras and accessories. (Blackmagic, Canon DSLR’s, Gimbals, sliders, etc.)
- Proficient on Apple Mac.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and others.
- Proficient on, or able to quickly learn high-end HDTV production equipment, including Ross Vision switcher, Ikegami cameras, Everetz Xenon router.
- Know all facets of production including creative process, scriptwriting, producing, shooting, audio, graphics, editing, color grading, etc.
- Knowledgeable and current with design trends.
- Work with producers, videographers, editors, talent and crew.
If this gets you excited then I’m going to encourage you to click on the link below and head over to Church Staffing to learn more about this incredible opportunity.