BEFORE YOU'RE DISMISSED

The Poetic

BEFORE YOU'RE DISMISSED

Views: 8581

Description: The Sunday church service is only 0.5% of our week. Yet we act like that frees us up to do whatever we want with the other 99.5%. This powerful video shows that we must live the Christian life outside church walls. Made especially for churches to show right before their congregations are dismissed, this video will imprint a message on the hearts of your members that they will remember all week.

Reviews

There are no comments for this product