Salem Church Products is hiring and YOU could be the one to join our team, or you could know the perfect person who could come on board making in impact in tens of thousands of churches on a regular basis. We are looking for the right person who will fit the role as a Web Developer.
Here are some details for you:
If you don’t know what that is quite yet, no worries, I’ll fill you in. It stands for Richmond, VA, and it’s where we are located. So yes, you will be working with us in beautiful, sunny, RVA. It’s the capitol of Virginia, but it just has that small town feel. It’s such a great place to be as a single person, or a married couple with or without children.
Oh my. Let me count the ways.
- Team lunches.
- Team building times.
- Company parties.
- Ultimate frisbee teams.
- Ping-Pong tournaments.
- Free caffeine – Keurig (25+ choices) and soda machine (with La Croix now!).
- Daily snacks.
- Random blessings of free donuts, subs, pizzas, chick-fil-a, and more.
- Don’t get me started on our Christmas party. Whew…it’s good!
20 out of 20 people here at SCP agree that this is just the best company to work for. Does it get better than that?
I love working for a company that has values such as:
- We look for ways to encourage each other. We celebrate each other’s wins and have each other’s backs.
- We are known as people who get things done. We take ownership of our work.
- We are proactive in confronting challenges. We run towards problems with creative solutions.
Alright, now here’s where it gets fun. To be a Web Developer with SCP, we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone who can decipher the following:
- CSS (random letters)
- HTML (now I know this has to do with the web!)
- ASP.NET (more random letters)
- C# (does this mean you have to have a music degree?)
- PHP (here we go again with the random letters)
- Coldfusion (Do you need a physics degree)
- SQL Server (Squool server??? as in crossing guard or cafeteria experience perhaps)
- TSQL (enough with these letters…who really knows what they mean anyway?)
Get ready to have your mind blown. Do you want your work to make a difference? Everybody wants to have an impact right? Well this job will put you in a position to impact…are you ready for this…hold on…here we go:
- 30,000+ churches on a weekly basis
- over 1,000,000 monthly visitors that come to the sites you will be developing!
Come on! That is a significant impact you can be having.
So there you have it. If you think this position is a good fit for you, then click on the link below. You’ll find more details for this position and instructions on how to apply.